MPM Regenecare HA
MPM Regenecare HA Wound Care Gel with 2% Lidocaine. An amorphous hydrogel dressing proven to reduce pain intensity without side effects. Proven to reduce both pain and itching in cross-over study. Topical anesthetic hydrogel that is a non-prescription OTC drug and contains Sodium Hyaluronate.
Regenecare HA Wound Gels have been shown to be effective in the management of:
- Dermatological Problems
- Radiation reactions
- Abrasions and skin tears
- Burns and cuts
- Dry and moist desquamation
- Cleanse the irritated area to remove extraneous material.
- Apply to dry, painful skin or tissue three times a day or as needed to assist in pain relief and provide a moist environment for healing.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, an active anti-inflammatory with powerful moisturizing properties
Features & Benefits:
- 2% Lidocaine HC l reduces pain, inflammation, breaks “”itch and scratch”” cycle
- Medium molecular weight polysaccharides in Aloe Vera reduce inflammation, moisturize plus stimulate micro-circulation and immune factors to help heal wounds quickly
- Marine collagen acts as humectant, natural barrier.
- Regenecare HA contains hyaluronic acid which donates moisture to the cells, connects fibrin to build skin matrix effectively