Every second counts in a Cardiac Emergency, save a life with Nurse Rosie’s AED Defibrillator.
Arm your facility with the industry leader: HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P.
- Easiest to Use: Voice and visual prompts ensure success by users at any skill level
- Simple 2 button operation: On/Off and Shock
- Most compact, lightweight AED available
- Fast, easy access to operational buttons and speaker (no lids to get in your way)
- Advanced SCOPE™ assessment of patient ECG and recommended defibrillation
- Quick, shock delivery that adjusts to patient impedance differences, optimizing survival
- Highest durability ratings in the industry (IP56 Military Rating)
- Most reliable Defibrillator with the longest warranty in the industry: 10 years!
- Compact, one-click PadPak cartridge includes electrode pads and battery with 4 year warranty
- Mounting Options Available: Cabinet, bracket
How to Use AED’s: The National Institute of Health recommends the procedures outlined here:
Forward Hearts Program:
Save a life with Nurse Rosie’s HeartSine 350P AED and we’ll donate one to the organization chosen by the surviving individual.
How will the equipment know how much energy to deliver? The HeartSine samaritan 350P is the only device on the mainstream market with an untarnished regulatory history! Superior SCOPE waveform technology adjusts for patient impedance and delivers appropriate energy every time. The samaritan PAD evaluates the patient’s ECG, signal quality, electrode contact integrity, patient impedance, then determines if defibrillation is required.
How long does it take for the unit to achieve full charge? When every second determines life or death, you want the best! The HeartSine samaritan 350P has the fastest charge time on the market–a mere 8 seconds to reach full capacity.
How will we store the Defibrillator? Your Nurse Rosie representative will offer you a variety of options including wall brackets and cabinetry.
Will we know how to use it? Of course! The samaritan PAD has an easy 2 button operation–turn it on and it talks the user through every action with clear, deliberate, calming instructions. Every rescuer will save lives with this unit. CPR coaching prompts are delivered if the unit determines that defibrillation is not necessary. Team Training units are also available from your Nurse Rosie Products representative.
Will the cardiac event be documented? Yes, 90 minutes of ECG and incident recording are available through USB connection to your local PC.
Will I have to replace batteries and electrodes? The cartridge design of the PAD-PAK includes both the Li-O battery and electrodes. The PAD-PAK has an exceptional 4 year shelf life.
Built to demanding IP56 durability specs to handle the rigors of tough environmental conditions, the HeartSine samaritan 350P offers exceptional reliability for the unique needs of public use.
Your HeartSine samaritan 350P includes a superior 10 year warranty–double industry standard!
“This is the first time we’ve had AED’s available in our facilities and we chose the HeartSine samaritan PAD defibrillator because it’s portable, easy-to-use, clinically advanced, and requires minimal training, ” says James Avery, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Golden Living Centers. “In addition, the 10-year warranty keeps our costs low throughout the life of the unit.”