PM-50 Pocket Pulse-Ox
Nurse Rosie’s PM-50 Pocket Pulse-Ox is a convenient, hand-held, lightweight device designed exclusively for spot-check monitoring of SpO2 and Pulse Rate. This device is easy to carry (weighs less than 200g), easy to store, and provides quick, accurate results.
In addition, this powerful hand-held spot-check monitor is easy to maintain, requiring just four AA batteries for up to 15 hours of run-time. More convenience and ease-of-use mean more time to focus on your patients. Take the worry out of your spot-check monitoring routine with PM-50.
If purchased, your Mindray PM-50 comes with a 3 year warranty. If your Mindray PM-50 is leased or joins your staff through our Rosie SmartPlan, she is under warranty as long as you are on either of these programs. Extension cables, hoses, power cords, BP cuffs and batteries are not included under the warranty. Oral and rectal probes as well as pulse oximeter finger sensors are under warranty for the first (90) days.
For full warranty, exclusions and service limitations please contact your Nurse Rosie Products representative at 800.84.1109 ext. 107 or info@NurseRosie.com.
- Suitable for Adult, Pediatrics, and Neonatal Residents
- Enables spot-check monitoring of SpO2 and Pulse Rate and automatically updates the data every second
- Small, hand-held design offers an impressive lightweight device making it easy to use on the go
- Back-lit LCD prominently displays SpO2 and Pulse Rate readings accompanied by a pulse signal strength indicator
- Resident ID, low power indicator, data storage indicator, error condition and standby mode
- Helpful prompts, including memory full, ID storage full, low battery and general error conditions, allow for simple and quick troubleshooting
- Memory supports storage of 200 data records for a maximum of 100 patient IDs
- Connect to a PC using a standard communication cable for downloading and printing trend data
- 4 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries provide 15 hours of run-time
- Automatic standby and shutdown modes assist in conserving battery power
- Power-off button features a 2-second delay to prevent accidental shutdown