Introducing the newest member of the our automated vital signs cart family – Rosebud VC.
The affordable Rosebud VC is a vital signs monitor that obtains blood pressure, pulse, SpO2 and temperature measurements in a matter of seconds. Your staff will be able to make rounds more efficiently, saving valuable time and money. Rosebud VC comes with an oral thermometer and offers a standard RS-232 interface for direct export into an EMR.
Specifications & Benefits
- Lightning speed NIBP, SpO2 and temperature measurements
- PI (Perfusion Index) provides indication of SpO2 measurement reliability
- 3.5″ x 3.90″ high resolution screen that displays clear images
- 3-year warranty with replacement/loaner program
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 22 hours of continuous use
- Accessories and rechargeable battery are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase
- Comes with a rugged rolling cart and basket
Time required taking vitals with manual equipment
Assuming 100 Residents with vitals taken once per day and Nurse averaging 4 minutes per Resident
+ 47 HOURS PER WEEK
Time required taking vitals with ROSIE AUTOMATED MONITORS
Nurse averaging less than 1 minute per Resident = 12 hour/week or a Time Savings of 35 Hours per Week at $10.00/hour, this saves your facility
+ $18,200 PER YEAR
What could YOUR FACILITY do with $18,200 per year? What could YOUR NURSES do with 35 hours per week?
+ Increased Resident interaction
+ More time for Resident observation
+ Enhanced clinical decision making
Options That Suit Your Needs
Nurse Rosie Products realizes that all budgets are not created equal. Our Sales Team is specially trained to find the best solution for your facilities’ needs with one goal in mind – improving your ability to provide quality care efficiently and affordably.
Nurse Rosie Products gives you options that other companies can’t:
Outright Equipment Purchase
- Competitive Pricing
- Technical Support and loaner program
- Low Lease Payments with Equipment Upgrade Options during Term
- Extended Warranty for Term of Lease
- Technical Support Included
Rosie SmartPlan – Our most popular option!
- Add Hospital-Quality, High-Technology Equipment to Your Facility
- Little to No Increase to your monthly operations budget
- Warranty and Technical Support Included
- Equipment Repair and Replacement / Loaner Program
Nurse Rosie Products has Sales Representatives in your area and in the office ready to answer your questions! Please contact us to schedule a demo or to speak with your Regional Account Manager.
1-800-841-1109 ext.107 or info@NurseRosie.com