NPWT Sanity G6 Pump
Nurse Rosie’s New Wound Pump
What sets Sanity G6 apart from other NPWT pumps is that it does not utilize an internal air pump to provide vacuum to a collection canister. By design, the Sanity G6 offers a patented vacuum pump that is integrated with a canister to improve infection control and reduce room odors. The contained design and permanently attached tubing reduces the risk to both the patient and the caregiver. The patented venting system keeps the tubing clear, allowing bioburden to be removed from the wound.
A Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) pump was developed to remove exudate from infected wounds and bring blood flow to the wound to stimulate healing.
- FDA listed and PDAC approved
- Design allows operation while upright or on side
- Battery power for up to 30 hours of operation
- Extremely quiet to allow patient to rest/sleep
- Easy to use
- Vacuum range from 50-175 mmHg
- Intermittent therapy setting option
- Y connector available
- Can be used with GelTex NPWT Black Foam Kits, LipoGel and IodoFoam